You will join the multi-disciplinary team based in the detoxification unit providing support to service users with substance misuse during the 1st Phase of our intensive therapeutic treatment programme.
You will work within the unit providing care and support to individuals undergoing a supportive detoxification from alcohol and/or drugs. Therefore, an interest in this specialist group would be advantageous. You will learn to participate in and lead the various group activities that occur in the unit as part of the treatment programme and will act as named nurse to a number service users
You will be responsible for all general nursing duties and assisting the Medical Director in organising and assisting with clinical duties.
- 42 hours per week average based on 12 hour shifts either 7.30pm or 7.30am starts 7 days per week including waking nights (paid breaks)
- Overtime paid at £18 per hour
- Salary £26,500 to £30,661 DPE
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Cash health plan after 6 months
- RGN or RMN