Based at SCDAS Wood House, Hanley
Salary: £19,238 – £21,745 dependent on experience
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours
Standard operating hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm with the requirement for the job holder to work one evening per week in group therefore a flexible working approach will be necessary
We are looking for dedicated and motivated individuals to join our team supporting and inspire our clients to achieve and sustain their own recovery. You will be based at our main offices in Hanley city centre with an expectation to facilitate outreach work with clients in appropriate community venues.
- To utilise case managements skills to provide coordination of interventions and activities to empower the recovery of individuals accessing SCDAS. This will include clinical treatment and wider health and social care support.
- To deliver interventions to motivate Service Users to achieve their person centered goals with a focus on achieving sustained recovery within the community in a group or one to one setting.
- To proactively engage and support families and carers in Service Users recovery journeys.
- To work collaboratively with external partner agencies to provide support to Service Users that meets their needs through all stages of their individual recovery journey
- To work in a strengths- based, outcome focused approach to promote Service Users and Communities to take responsibility for health, wellbeing and recovery.
A full driving licence is essential.
How to Apply?
External applicants should completed and send their BAC application form and current CV to Vikki Green, HR Department, BAC O’Connor Centres, 126 Station Street, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire. DE14 1BX
Closing date for applicants: 12.00 noon Monday 22nd April 2019
Interviews: w/c 29th April 2019