Part-time Chef /Trainer
20 hours/ week £9,500 p.a. (£19,000 pa FTE)
Are you an experienced chef looking for the next challenge? Do you want to use your skills and experience to make a difference to the lives of others?
The O’Connor Gateway Trust is looking for an experienced chef / trainer who is passionate about their work to join our team at the Recovery Academy based at Langan’s Tea Rooms in Burton upon Trent. in this role, you will be expected to:
- Support and train people, in recovery from alcohol and drug addiction, to develop their skills and confidence
- Lead the planning, delivery and production of food,alongside mentoring and supporting people in recovery and overseeing a team of volunteers
- Work closely with the Tea Rooms Manager to develop, market and deliver Langan’s External Catering Service
- Do you have NVQ Level 2 or above in Food Safety / Hospitality?
- Do you have experience of working with Volunteers?
- Do you hold a full, clean Driving Licence?
- Are you able to work to deadlines and under pressure?
- Do you have line management experience?
If this is the job for you, then we’d love to hear from you.