We are looking for an Assessment Support Worker to mentor and support service users and deliver a programme of pre-rehabilitation to prepare them to enter detox or rehabilitation.
Main duties include:
- Induct new clients into the BAC O’Connor Centre, providing them with the information they need when they join us.
- Complete the paperwork with the clients including care plans/risk assessments
- Ensure all processes are followed when a client is admitted.
To be considered you will have…
- Good basic level of education and be willing to undertake training and qualifications as appropriate
- Ability to work on own initiative with good IT skills
- Accurate recording and good record-keeping skills
- Must operate in a non-judgemental manner and knowledge of relevant legislation in all activities
- Knowledge of the issues related to alcohol and drug misuse and an understanding of when to refer to specialist support within the organisations
- A proven track record of being able to recognise and manage challenging behaviour in adults
Based in Burton upon Trent
Full-time, permanent position
Salary: £19,760 per annum plus benefits and paid breaks
Closing date for applications: December 2, 2021
Covid 19 considerations: We have a risk assessment in place to ensure a Covid-19 secure workplace with weekly compliance checks and regular reviews of the risk assessment in line with guidelines.